nagoya to gifu

me and kikit arrived at nagoya international airport last night around 830pm from manila. temperature was 4 degrees celsius and when we stepped outside the airport nagaso aso gyud akong baba i remember it was that cold at the depths of the caves in sagada.

from the airport we took the train to gifu and had several stops all the way to the end of the line. when the train started i almost fell backwards as i was putting my backback down so i could sit. luckily my arm and hand did not fail me, had i not grabbed the pole i would have fallen down on some girl's luggage.

last night was my first night here in japan and i did not take a bath hehehe but i had to finish working for my online job first before sleeping.

the network at our hosts's house is 5g. the download speed last night was 16mbs and the upload speed was over 100!

today we just stayed at home and worked alk day. by sunset we went out to the local bookstore which did not look local at all. colcos is bigger than national bookstore and has awesome art materials as well as hot manga :D

i ended up buying a moleskine sketchbook, moleskine water colour book and the cheapest watercolour set in the store.

i also found gundam trading cards but i did not buy them hehehe
tonight i am finishing my pepper minstix drawing on my first moleskine sketchbook which has only 6 leaves left.

i am wearing my mario sweater which i got from the ukay ukay at dumaguete last week near gsis. which means. grabe sex iyot sex. heheheh

i also watched episode 11 of american horror story freakshow. barney stinson was crazy and awesome at the same time on that ep.

also last night my little neice game me ampaman stickers

and my first day in japan ends