Mishima-Ike Pond and Mt. Ibuki

Last Sunday, we went to Mishima-Ike Pond to check out Mt. Ibuki, It was a beautiful place, the pond was alive with different ducks. Although in this picture the ducks were on the other side of the foot bridge being fed bread by locals. Earlier I sketched Mt. Ibuki from the opposite side, near our house.



I could not finish the sketch because of weather conditions, It was a few degrees below zero.

And my watercolour turned to crystals.

I had to finish it at home.

The spots on the sketch were the frozen watercolour making their mark on the artwork.

This is us fooling around with the 360 camera, see Mt. Ibuki and the ducks being fed on the lower left corner of the photo.


A time-lapse Video of me sketching

This is a 360 degree view time-lapse of the area as I sketched. This Feature is not supported by all browsers.