Gujo Hachiman Castle in Autumn



This is where I sat and painted.

I wanted to sketch this log cabin but there was no more time. We had to go to the Castle before it closed.

The View from the top of Gujo Castle. Under those Autmn foliage is where I painted Gujo Castle.

Befor going home, Kikit persuaded me to do another sketch, I did not want to paint the Castle again and I liked the view of the tower better.

Needs to be finished.

I like to take a picture of the notebook placed at the spot where I sat. This is becoming a ritual for me.


This is a quick time lapse of me painting the castle, I forgot to bring the tripod. Watch the beautiful clouds float by.

This is the finished painting of the castle tower, done one week after. I just added more autumn foliage colours and extended the foreground tree trunk.