Girl Sketching outside the temple of the Emerald Budhha

I saw this Girl Sketching outside the temple of the Emerald Buddha in Thailand, I walked up to her and asked her if i could watch her sketch and she said it was ok. She was just starting to sketch the temple spires with her colored pencils so after a few minutes I left her to her sketching, I did not ask questions as to not disturb her.

I certainly have seen more people sketching here in Japan last march than anywhere else I have been to. Most of the artists I saw here in Japan where mostly 50 years old up, judjing by the wrinkles on their faces and white hairs, which for me is not far off.

I would like to see more young people doing outdoor drawings.

I have a friend in Singapore who joins an urban sketching group there, maybe there are more young people in Singapore who love to sketch the outdoors.